Saturday, July 18, 2015

Life's a Party!

While the children were napping this afternoon, I decided to run to Kroger to do my bi-weekly grocery shopping trip. I really didn't feel like fighting the crowds at Kroger on a Saturday but couldn't pass up the "Double Fuel Points" deal Kroger runs only on the weekends.

I loaded my shopping cart with the normal items- multiple packs of hot dogs, multiple packs of buns. I had multiples of almost everything in my cart. 

My cart was overflowing with groceries and I finally walked up to the cashier and unloaded everything on the conveyor belt. The cashier looked at my items and exclaimed "Wow! You must be stocking up for a party!" 

That's when I replied "Everyday is like a party when you have 5 kids!"

The cashier was speechless and spent the rest of the time scanning my items in silence.

No comments: