Monday, June 27, 2016

City Girl Meets Country Life

Remie and I decided to sell our home and move to the country. We've only been living in this home for 2 years but truthfully we aren't happy here. The house is beautiful and the neighborhood is well kept but our yard is too small to play baseball and we want space for the kids to be able to run and just be kids. We have dreamed of living in an old farmhouse on a few acres and after praying about it, we decided that now is a better time than any to start moving towards our dream.


We haven't found our new home yet but we know that its going to be an adjustment when we move. I've always lived in the city so I know that I'm going to have a lot to learn when it comes to country living. I'll be sure to blog about our adventures so you can laugh at all the mistakes I make along the way.


When we do move, I think I'll rename my blog to something more fitting to our lifestyle. If you have any suggestions for blog names, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: