Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sweet Little Blessing

This morning was our family's monthly visit to the chiropractor. Remie Sr had to work this morning and was going to meet us there in time for his adjustment. 

While getting out of the car at the chiropractor, all of the kids called out who their parking lot buddy was going to be. This is something we do when I'm navigating all 5 kids by myself. Each little kid gets to choose a big kid to hold their hand. The big kids know that they have to stay close enough that they can touch me. Most of the time it works out really well. 

While we were all holding hands and making our way through the parking lot my oldest, Remie, said, "Mom, I think you should keep having more kids until you get twins. We need twins in our family."

That one comment made my heart swell. Here is my sweet 8 year old expressing his desire to have more brothers and sisters rather than resenting me for his added responsibilities due to having younger siblings. I wish he knew how wise and mature he was already! What a sweet little blessing to start to our weekend off right!

No comments: