Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cravings

Normally during my pregnancies I crave one thing for a few months. With one of the kids (I can't remember who) I ate Oreos for 9 months straight. With another I ate chili cheese tots from Sonic as often as I could. 

This pregnancy is soooo different. I'm pretty much just craving FOOD!! So many things sound wonderfully yummy and I need them NOW! Here is a current list of my cravings, you know, in case someone wants to deliver them to my door step ;)

1. IKEA Swedish meatballs- I have to say that I've never even been to IKEA or eaten their meatballs! Why am I craving them you ask? Well I had a vivid dream about Remie and I shopping at IKEA and eating meatballs. Since then I can not stop thinking about meatballs.

2. Fresh Fruit

3. Coney Island's chicken Hani sandwhich and chili cheese fries

4. Fish and chips

5. Sausage Gravy and biscuits

6. Ham and cheese omelets

7. Jett's Pizza

I'm trying to stick only to the fresh fruit craving so I don't end up the size of a moose but it's been really difficult making healthy choices when all of these foods are begging for me to eat them!

No comments: