Thursday, February 9, 2012

Playing Hooky!

One of my fondest memories as a child was when my mom would let us skip school and have a special day with her. I think that is one of the reasons my mom and I still have such a close relationship today.
I decided that Monday was the perfect day to let Remie and Charlotte skip school and head to the zoo for a day with mommy! Of course when I told Remie Sr about our plans, he decided to use a vacation day and join us! It was an awesome day! We had beautiful 50 degree weather, bright sun and blue skies! The animals were all out and about. We even got to see the seals being fed! It was really a great time spent as a family!

Charlotte

Isaac

Remie Sr and Remie
Remie thought he was quite humous by pulling his grizzly bear hat down over his face to intimidate the real bears at the zoo!

 


Grizzly Bear Remie and Charlotte

1 comment:

Jenna@CallHerHappy said...

My mom always allowed me a mental health day each year :) Even as an adult I still need them!

xo